Name of the Test: KIITEE
Website of the Test: www.kiitee.ac.in
Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)||
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Contact No.: +91 674 2725113
|www.kiit.ac.in||B.B.A||Not Available||B.B.A.: Rs. 1,17,000 per semester|
Note: In addition to the fees mentioned above, Rs. 75,000/- is to be paid (one time) at the time of admission towards Counselling, Registration, Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.
For detailed information about KIITEE 2017 please visit
- Pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks and having Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|2nd December, 2016||No application fees||25th March, 2017||5th April, 2017||14th April, 2017 to 23rd April, 2017||5th of May, 2017|
Counseling commences from 25th May, 2017.
Mode and Procedure of Application
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in OR http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The 'Online Application Form' will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
- Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Registration Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
- The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs and copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
For downloaded application form
The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available in the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in AND http://www.kiit.ac.in . Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University
Procedure of taking Admit Card
Admit Card will be hosted on the website from dt.01.04.2017 to dt.05.04.2017. In case, the Admit Card is not available on the website by 5th April, 2017, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 7 th April, 2017 to 10 th April, 2017 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
All About Exam
Duration: 180 mins.
Number of Questions
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
|Andaman Nicobar||Andhra Pradesh|
For detailed information regarding the Exam centers please visit
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers
The candidate can get a sample paper for the exam to be conducted. To refer it, visit:
Format of Result
Result of the entrance test will be published on the university website. A cut – off qualifying mark will be fixed by the institute at the time of declaration. Candidates will be able to see their result by providing their application number. Rank card will also be available for download from the institute website.