Address with Contact Number
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce||
SVKM’S NMIMS (Deemed to be University) V.L. Mehta Road,Vile Parle,West Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Pin code – 400 056
Contact No.: 022 4235 5555
|commerce.nmims.edu/||B.B.A.||B.B.A. – 480 (Mumbai)||B.B.A.: 2,10,000 p.a + 1,50,000 for 10 months|
For detailed fee structure, visit: http://www.npat.in/pdf/handout/handout-commerce.pdf (As per 2016)
The notifications for the admission- 2017 are expected in the last week of January
The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate / & D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) in any stream from a recognized Board at first attempt. AND
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com. (Hons.)program& 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program.
- Candidate's passing in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A / B.Com (Hons) / B.Sc (Finance).
- Candidate with IB Diploma applying for B.B.A / B.Sc. (Finance) program is eligible only if he/she has offered & passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at Standard level.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program, if found eligible. The candidate shall have to submit copy of AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s.
- International School/s candidates will have to submit AIU certificate of equivalence to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalence to (10+2) examinations.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance Learning (ODL) school recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfill the eligibility for the program & Candidates who have passed the10+2 examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are NOT eligible to apply for the courses.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|2nd week of March||For fee Refer the table given Below||1st week of May||10 days before the Exam||Mid May||1st week of June|
|For one School Programme||Rs. 1800|
|For two Programmes of two different Schools||Rs. 3000|
|For three Programmes of three different Schools||Rs. 4000|
|For four Programmes of four different Schools||Rs. 5000|
Mode and Procedure of Application
For applying to the NPAT Exam, candidates need to fill the application form online. Candidates must submit the completed application form before the due date. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to register on the official website.
- Therein, candidates need to find a link leading to the register online button and click on it.
- An application form shall open and candidates need to fill the application form and verify them at the same time.
- Then candidates must submit the form and proceed to pay the NPAT fees by the means of credit card or demand draft, whichever is convenient.
- After that, candidates need to upload their photograph in the jpeg format of the required specifications of size not more than 500 kb.
- Finally, the candidates need to take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website by entering the Registration Number and password provided to each candidate.
All About Exam
Exam is conducted online in the mid of May every year from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- The total marks of the exam paper are 150.
- The total number of questions asked is 150.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time duration for the exam is 120 minutes.
- There are objective type questions in the paper.
Number of Questions
|1||Proficiency in English Language||50|
|2||Quantitative and Numerical Ability||50|
|3||Reasoning and General Intelligence||50|
|Delhi||Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida,Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Greater Noida|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Shirpur, Pune, Nagpur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Kota|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Kanpur|
Provisions & Prohibitions During Exams
Carry the Admit Card duly completed along with Ball Point, HB Pencils, Eraser and Sharpener to the test centre.Mobile and other Infotech gadgets are not allowed inside the Test Centre.
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers are not available on the website of the institute. If you come across any such papers except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Date and Format of Result
The result for NPAT is available in the first week on June. It is available on the university website for download.