Name of the Test: RULET
Website of the Test: www.uniraj.ac.in
Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|University Law College||
University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004
Contact No.: 0141-2708824
|University Law College II||L.L.B||320|
|University Five Year Law College||B. A. L L.B. (Hons.)||120|
- 45% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying Examination for admission to LL.B. I Year class.
- 60% and above in the aggregate for students coming from Universities other than those situated in the State of Rajasthan.Minimum eligibility for admission to the LL.B. First Year (O.252).
- As per provision of O.-252 only such candidates who have passed the Bachelor''s or Master''s Degree examination with the required marks in aggregate shall be eligibile for admission to the LL.B. I year class. No concession on any ground, whatsoever, is admissible in the said rule.
- A candidate who has taken the Bachelor''s or the Master''s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering / Management (of 2 years duration) / Nursing / Agriculture or the Degree of Shastri / Acharya or the Degree of Ayurvedacharya / Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognised for the purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for the Degree and has secured a minimum of 45% marks, minimum of 60% in case of a student coming from a University situated out of Rajasthan (excluding any concessional marks) in the aggregate marks prescribed for the examination for the aforesaid degree, shall be eligible for admission to LL.B. First Year class.
Note: The maximum age for seeking admission into a stream of Three year Bachelor Degree course in Law is limited to 30 (Thirty) on July 1st of the year of seeking admission.There shall be a relaxation in age of 5 years for the applicant belonging to SC of ST or any other backward community. [ clause 28(b) BCI rules,2008]
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|3rd week of April||2000||3rd week of May||May 2017||Last week of May||Not Available|
Note: Dates above are tentative.
Mode and Procedure of Application
- Visit the website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/ to download the form.
- Downloaded forms must be duly filled and to be submitted in the Department of Law along with a D.D. of Rs.2,000/- drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan “payable at Jaipur. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained.
- Attach attested copy of Secondary & Sr. Secondary Examination Marks-sheet (Those who have already passed Sr. Secondary Examination, must submit copy of their mark sheet).
- The applicant must attach two self-addressed envelopes of 4”x10” with the application form.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
Download the admit card from the official website.
All About Exam
It is an offline exam.
Time Duration: 2 Hrs
No. of Questions: 200
|Language Ability||50 (50M)|
|General Knowledge||30 to 40 (30M)|
|General Science||30 to 40 (30M)|
|Legal Reasoning||30 to 40 (30M)|
|Social Studies||30 to 40 (30M)|
- University Five Year Law College
- University of Rajasthan
- J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur
Prohibitions during the Exam
- No candidate shall be allowed to carry any text material written or printed, bits of paper or any other material except the admission card inside the hall. Cellular/Mobile phone/Pager/Calculator etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
- The Candidate shall maintain silence. Any disturbance by the candidate at the examination will be deemed misbehaviour and the candidate involved in such activity shall forfeit his/her right to continue in the examination.
- The decision of the Centre Superintendent shall be final and conclusive in the matter.
- No candidate shall be allowed to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the examination.
- Writing anything on the Admission Card or any stray paper will be treated as unfair means. Candidate should not tamper with the question booklet or tear any page out of it.
Process Before and During the Exam
- The RULET shall be conducted at Jaipur only. All candidates are required to appear at the RULET at their own expense.
- The candidates are expected to take their seats 15 minutes before commencement of the examination. No candidate coming after 10 minutes of the commencement of the examination shall be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Candidate will be required to produce Admission Card before he/she is allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidate must bring ballpoint pens and HB lead pencils.
Format of Result
The result for online applications shall be declared through the Login and Password generated at the time of Registration while the results for offline applications shall be displayed on the official website.