FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT)
Name of the Test: FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT)
Website of the Test: www.flame.edu.in
E – Mail ID: email@example.com
Link for the University Brochure: http://flame.edu.in/pdfs/brochures/programs/ug/#book/
Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Foundation for Liberal and Management Education (FLAME University)||Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, 401, Phoenix Commercial Complex, Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club, Pune - 411001, Maharashtra, India||www.flame.
B.B.A. (Communications Management)
|Not Available||B.A./B. Sc./B.B.A./B.B.A. (Communications Management): Rs. 4,70,000 p.a. + Rs. 1,35,000 p.a.|
|M.B.A||M.B.A.: Rs. 5,30,000 p.a. + Rs. 1,35,000 p.a.|
|M.B.A. (Communications Management)||M.B.A. (Communications Management): Rs. 4,84,000 p.a. + Rs. 1,35,000 p.a.|
For detailed information about fees structure for undergraduate courses, visit:
For detailed information about fees structure for post graduate courses, visit:
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination before 30th May, and can produce their 12th pass certificate / mark sheet before 31st July. However, in case of IB Diploma and GCE/IGCSE/GCSE candidates, the last date for submission of passing certificate / mark sheet shall be 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
- We accept SAT* scores for qualifying directly to the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), if you do not wish to take FEAT. We do not specify a cut off score for SAT which would guarantee you an admission in FLAME, as the SAT score is only one of the parameters we consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT score improves your chances of selection.
For B.A. /B.B.A. LL.B.:
Date of Release of Application
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|Between December to April (As per different cycles)||Rs. 1500||Early Cycle: 1st week of December||Can be downloaded from the application portal prior to the date of GD/PI if the candidate is short listed||Early Cycle: 2nd week of December||Within 15 days after the exam|
|Campus Cycle 1: 2nd week of January||Campus Cycle 1: 2nd week of January|
|Regular Cycle 1: 2nd week of February||Regular Cycle 1: 3rd week of February|
|Campus Cycle 2: 2nd week of March||Campus Cycle 2: 3rd week of March|
|Regular Cycle 2: 3rd week of April||Regular Cycle 2: 4th week of April|
Link for Application Portal:
Mode and Procedure of Application
FLAME University has an online application process. The candidate needs to register on the FLAME University website (apply.flame.edu.in) to create a user account. The candidate will receive an auto generated e – mail with the log in information. It’s to be used to apply to FLAME.
The candidate is required to provide information such as the entrance level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
The candidate is expected to provide the centre preference for FEAT and Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI). FEAT and GD/PI are held on the same day.
In addition, the candidate has to upload a recent passport size photograph (.JPG or .PNG format, file size less than 5 MB) and scanned copies (self-attested) of the below-mentioned documents in support of the application. The documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case the candidate has already qualified the same
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate, in case the candidate has already qualified the same
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Lastly, the candidate has to pay the application fees and submit the same.
Payment of application fee
The application will be considered incomplete till an application fee of INR 1,500 is paid. The application fee can be paid through either of the following modes:
- Debit Card or Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express)
- Demand Draft (DD)
Please make a DD in favour of "FLAME University", payable at Pune. In the application form, DD details can be mentioned (such as the DD number, Bank, and Date). After submission of the application, please send the DD (with the applicant’s name, program, and application number mentioned on the backside of DD) to FLAME University’s mailing address (Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, 401, Phoenix Commercial Complex, Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club, Pune - 411001, Maharashtra, India).
- Purchase of scratch card from counsellors
The candidate may directly pay the application fee by cash to any of the FLAME University’s admission counsellors by purchasing a scratch card voucher. Please fill the number mentioned on the scratch card in the application form to proceed for submission.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The candidate will be able to download the admit card from the application portal prior to the assessment date.
All About Exam
There are 4 cycles conducted of the same exam to take admission to FLAME University. It is a written examination.
FEAT is a written examination divided into 4 sections given below:
No. of Questions
Total duration of the FEAT shall be 120 minutes. There is no negative marking for wrong answers in the test.
For candidates who have submitted their SAT scores, only GD/PI will be conducted (FEAT is optional for them). Please carry your original SAT scorecard to the GD/PI. All candidates are required to bring their certificates and other supporting documents for verification at the time of GD/PI.
FLAME University's admission panel will conduct the GD/PI. The candidate should carry your FEAT admit card to the allotted test centre. Admit card will be available for download card from the application portal prior to the assessment date.
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers for the FEAT exam aren’t available but the candidates can get a sample paper for the test by visiting the link given: http://www.flame.edu.in/pdfs/ug_sample_paper.pdf
Format of Result
FLAME University shall evaluate the candidature based on different selection criteria. The results will be announced on the application portal as per the schedule. The selected candidate will receive a copy of the offer letter by courier as well.