Name of the Test: CUET
Website of the Test: www.christuniversity.in
Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Christ University Bengaluru, India||
Christ University, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
Phone Numbers: +91 804012 9100 / 9600, 09243080800 Fax:40129000
|BA (Honours in English)||Not Available||BA (Honours in English): Tuition Fee: Rs. 70,000 p.a.+Admission Registration Fee: Rs. 5000 (Non-Refundable)|
|BA (Philosophy)||BA (Philosophy): Tuition Fee:Rs. 30,000 p.a.+Admission Registration Fee: Rs. 5000 (Non-Refundable)|
|BSc (Honours in Psychology)||BSc (Honours in Psychology): Tuition Fee: Rs. 80,000 p.a.+Admission Registration Fee: Rs. 5000 (Non-Refundable)|
For detailed information regarding various other Courses and Fee Structure please visit: https://christuniversity.in/applyonline/8
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass with minimum 55% at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than 'C' or its equivalent.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2017 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|8th December, 2016||Rs. 5000||Mid of April||5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.||Last week of April||First Week of May|
Mode and Procedure of Application
Applications are available in the online format on our website www.christuniversity.in from December 8, 2016 onwards.
For the application and admission process and details of NRI Student / International Student Category (Foreign National / OCI / PIO) Category please refer the link given below:
Admission for NRI Student / International Student Category
Candidates applying through online mode must log on to http://app.christuniversity.in/ to fill in the online application form.
Candidates applying through direct mode (application bought at the office) should also fill the application through online at http://offlineapp.christuniversity.in/.
- Create a 16 digit unique login ID by entering email address, mobile number and date of birth
- Follow the instructions on the page under ‘Apply courses’.
- Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number for further communication (A System generated SMS and e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID and Mobile No.).
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available) (Mandatory).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution and Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
- You will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
- Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the following in an A4 size envelope:
- One copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
- 2 recent passport size (photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing formal dress with white background - Standard Indian Passport Format. Write your name and application number behind the photographs.
- One copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate (Mandatory).
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11/12 (Mandatory).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If available).
- Copy of Migration Certificate for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available).
- Copy of Passport and Visa Page if the candidate is from Outside India (Mandatory).
Candidates must send the documents by Registered Post/Courier Service within 5 working days of submitting the application online to:
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bengaluru – 560 029
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office will not function on Sundays and Government Holidays)
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system/power/internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter the application number or the 16 digit Unique ID and the date of birth details to view and print the application form.
2. Office of Admissions will verify the application form only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2017 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The admit card is available for download on the university website. The candidate needs to visit the website and enter the unique ID and date of birth for downloading the same.
All About Exam
Pattern for BA (Honours in English) and BSc (Honours in Psychology)
|ET||Christ University Entrance Test|
The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview|
The entrance test is conducted at any of the following three centers:
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Exam papers of the past years aren’t available on the university website. If a candidate finds it somewhere else except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
After the Skill Assessment and Personal Interview, a final selection list will be published.