Name of the Test: ILSAT
Website of Test: http://www.ifheindia.org/
Email Id: email@example.com
Address with Contact Number
Address for Hyderabad office:
IFHE Campus Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India.
Contact No.: 040-23479725 / 040-23479732
Under Graduate Programmes:
|B.Com. LL.B. (Tripura, Sikkim, Jaipur)||Not Available||Not Available|
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hyderabad, Sikkim, Dehradun, Jaipur)||Not Available||Not Available|
|B.A. LL.B (Dehradun)||Not Available||Not Available|
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium
- Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Age: Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 18, 2019. However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|1st Week of January||Rs. 1000||2nd Week of May||2nd Week of May||3rd Week of May||End of May|
Mode and Procedure of Application
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants. (c) Fill the Application Form Applicants can fill-in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
Office address is as below:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 82, Telangana State,
Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
Program Preference: Candidates seeking admission into the BBA-LLB (Hons) / BA-LLB (Hons) Program have to indicate Program preference in the application form.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
Keep visiting https://www.ifheindia.org/ for the Admin Card updates.
All About Exam
The exam mode is online. Final selection is based on Personal Interview.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|Total number of questions||125|
Each question carries one mark
Provisions & Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers for the ILSAT entrance test are not available on the website.
Format of Result
The results of the ILSAT 2019 will be posted online on www.ifheindia.org/fol on May 27, 2019. Successful applicants will be intimated individually through E-mail.